Our Law Firm offers specific assistance and consultancy in the following areas:
- labour law,
- trade union law,
- social security legislation,
- corporate welfare,
- restructuring of companies,
- company regulations and policy.
Our activity is mainly focused on giving assistance to Employers and Managers.
As an example, the Law Firm provides assistance and counselling in the following activities:
- definition of employment contract types, drafting of employment contracts, self-employment contracts and continuous coordinated collaboration contracts; agency relationships; tender contracts and related replacements and takeovers;
- drafting of company regulations, disciplinary codes and Codes of Ethics;
- drafting of non-competition agreements, confidentiality agreements, stability agreements;
- modification to contract terms (transfer, posting, changes in job description and contract type, allowances over basic pay, production bonuses, and other terms);
- salary, analysis and optimisation of its components, changes in amount and composition; working hours;
- supervision of workers and privacy;
- collective bargaining;
- restructuring of companies, outsourcing, personnel reduction, collective redundancies, individual dismissals and transfer of company branches;
- demotions, rights to contract level modifications also due to the carrying out of higher-level tasks, discrimination and mobbing;
- disciplinary proceedings;
- safety in the workplace, accidents at work and occupational diseases;
- management of disputes regarding inspections and social security aspects; debt management and collection;
- management and protection of the entrepreneur’s assets;
- assistance in Court; in arbitration procedures and out-of-court negotiations before local authorities and trade unions.